By joining CREW New Mexico and the entirety of CREW Network, you are advancing your career and supporting the success of women in commercial real estate.
- Reduced registration rates for CREW New Mexico programs and events
- Invitations to CREW New Mexico members only events, including private tours of local real estate projects and networking events with other local real estate networking groups
- Access to other commercial real estate professionals in your market with whom you may not have existing connections
- Leadership opportunities which lead to higher visibility in the commercial real estate industry - locally and beyond
- Opportunities to support community programs designed to help women advance
- All benefits of membership in the global CREW Network organization:
- Exclusive access to CREWbiz, an online business networking tool, membership directory, speakers’ directory and personal marketing profile. Your profile on CREWbiz can be used to promote your skills and expertise to our member base of more than 11,000 professionals globally.
- Discounted registration to CREW Network events: CREW Network's Convention and Marketplace and the winter, spring and fall CREW Network Leadership Summits
- Exclusive access to programs and leadership trainings, including the CREW Network Leadership Certificate
- Complimentary copy of all CREW Network industry research benchmark studies and white paper
Every CREW member contributes to the collective knowledge, experience, and voice of both the CREW New Mexico chapter and CREW Network. We welcome qualified industry leaders to apply for membership in one of the following membership categories:
Full Members are individuals who are currently employed in a full-time professional position in one or more of the defined qualified fields of commercial real estate (QFCRE) and who have at least five (5) years of experience in the commercial real estate industry.
Associate Members are individuals who have more than two (2) but less than five (5) consecutive years in a QFCRE.
Candidate Members are individuals who are currently employed and have less than two (2) years of experience in a QFCRE. Candidate Members must participate in one committee annually but are not eligible to chair a committee or serve on the board.
Affiliate Members are individuals who are currently employed and have three (3) or more years of experience in a field related to commercial real estate, such as furniture or flooring vendors, janitorial or security services, etc.
Civic Members are individuals currently employed with a government, public agency, university or other non-profit organization.
Graduate Student Members are students enrolled full-time in a graduate or post-graduate program to further a career in commercial real estate
Undergraduate Student Members are students enrolled full-time (12+ credit hours) in a college or university undergraduate program intended to lead to a career in commercial real estate.
Retired Members are individuals who are no longer working full time but want to remain in the chapter and were a member for three (3) or more consecutive years preceding retirement.
$335 for Full, Associate, Candidate, Affiliate or Graduate Student Members / $200 after July 1st
$175 for Civic, Student, or Retired Members / $140 after July 1st
Membership dues are non-transferable and non-refundable and expire annually on December 31st.
Questions about your eligibility for membership?
Contact one of the Membership Committee Chairs for more information.