Sherry Read, Shona Martinez, Kate Barone Dimock, Jeannie Randolph, Jennifer Penner, Genieve Sanchez Posen, Debbie Ramirez, Jessica Tonjes, Jill Baloy, Shirley Anderson, Cindy Pacheco Campos, Colleen Berger, Jennifer Greenwood and Erin Gomez.
ALBUQUERQUE – Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW) New Mexico recently held a graduation ceremony for the 2018 Mentoring Program.
The protégés that completed the nine-month program are:
Their mentors were:
- Jillian Baloy, Interior Designer, Business Environments
- Kate Barone Dimock, Interior Designer, Dekker Perich Sabatini
- Shona Martinez, Associate Broker, Colliers International
- Jessica Tonjes, Associate Broker, Cauwels & Stuve Realty
- Cindy Pacheco Campos, Leasing Manager, Heritage Hotels
- Erin Gomez, Vice President, Financial Services Manager, First Citizens Bank
- Jennifer Penner, Architect, Studio Southwest Architects
- Shirley Anderson, Business Development Manager, Klinger Constructors
- Colleen Berger, Assistant Vice President Relationship Manager, US Bank
- Jennifer Greenwood, Division President, Stewart Title
- Jeannie Randolph, Business Broker/Owner, Brio Brokers Group
- Genieve Sanchez Posen, Marketing Director, NAI Maestas & Ward
- Debbie Ramirez, Director, Rodey Law Firm
- Sherry Read, Vice President Commercial Lender, Century Bank
To date, 75% of program graduates have received promotions. Benefits from the program include developing long-term relationships, gaining professional development, building industry knowledge and finding career success.